17.10.12

Mess


Get this look

My mind is not clear, a lot has been going on in my life and I have not been able to blog or create outfits as much as I would like to. This outfit is called "mess" because it was something I did in a couple of minutes. Not my best, but I feel that I should still upload it. I don't know where I was going for with the pork pie hat but I have always wanted to create an outfit to go with it. I paired the Bison hat with an elegant cardigan along with a classic Topman t-shirt. I finished off the outfit by pairing these stylish pair of jeans with my new founded Operator boots from J Shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. the hat is way to go! i mean that's a must have ;D



    Just wanna invite you to enter my blog giveaway, win a pair of boots
    from Aldo!

    http://www.thechicstyler.com/2012/10/aldo-boots-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete