23.8.12

Welcome :)

Hey guys, just a quick intro. I've created this blog for my interests. I will usually be posting some collages of outfit that I approve of/like. Occasionally I will also update you guys on what's going on in my life and things that I hope you guys will find interesting as much as I do. Haha.

I am currently studying towards a degree in Electronic Engineering, 3 more years to go :) . I currently share a house with my girlfriend. I am partially employed at McDonald's, which I hate. LOL. I live my life to the fullest and try my best to look towards the positive side. My interests include fashion, photography, music, robotics, films and travel. 

I hope that you guys enjoy this blog and I would appreciate any comments on the posts or how to improve this blog. 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment